- Keep the Engine spaces clean assisted by Wiper
- Help in the following : Maintenance of Machineries , Overhauling of Machineries, Bunkering
- Keeps (watch) in Engine Room with Engineer.
- Carries out any other duties assigned by the superior
Quality & HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Responsibilities:
- Maintain a current knowledge of all Safety and Quality matters relevant to their position.
- Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures
- Initiate action to prevent any non-conformance occurring in the Safety and Quality Management system, business processes and project work.
- Identify and record the non-conformance when problems do occur.
- Recommend, initiate or provide solutions through the Quality Management Representative.
- Assist the Quality Management Representative in verifying the implementation of solutions.
- Produce records as required by the Safety and Quality Management system.
- Contribute to the continual review and improvement of the Safety and quality Management system.
Level of academic qualifications: Secondary School Certificate, Specialized training, specific equipment course, memberships, STCW ‘95 Certificates + valid endorsement, good English communication skill.