E-marine acquires the services of a work class ROV system, namely QT400, for Submarine Cable Maintenance operated from the Maintenance Vessel.
QT400 ROV System are based on two aluminum chassis designs which provide high power trenching capability for the burial of cables up to 3meter deep in various water depths with variable high pressure jetting to optimize the trenching to suit the anticipated conditions, capable of undertaking all aspects of cable maintenance and repair, seabed survey and cable burial work of long duration at depth down to 3000 meters.
Principal Task for QT400 ROV
- - Detection and tracking of surface-laid and buried cable.
- - Cable burial depth determination and logging.
- - Cable and repeater burial.
- - Visual inspection and recording of seabed, cable and plant.
- - Manipulation of cable, i.e. cutting and attachment of grippers and lift lines.
- - General seabed and cable route survey.
- - Debris clearance
- - Depth Rating: 2000-3000msw
- - Dimensions: Length 3.8m, Width 3.2-4.6m, Height 2.5m
- - Weight in air (skids): 9.5Te
- - Submerged Weight: Buoyant
- - Max Tow Load: 1500Kg
Jetting System Tool
- - Twin Leg Jet Tool with fwd. /downward
- - Up to 2.0m legs for facing jets (sub seabed) and cable depressor Trench depth.
- - Width control – leg spanning (between inside of legs) 50mm to 400mm remotely variable.
- - Up to 250kW (with tracks) Water Supply
- - Configuration – twin jet device (above seabed)
- - Trench Depth up to 1.0m (soil dependent)
Cable Tracking Package
- - Tone detection TSS350
- - Pulse induction TSS440
- - O/A Sonar and Cameras
- - TSS Deployment hydraulic actuated frame
Optional Tracks Modules
- - Bolt on modules with hydraulically driven
- - Plastic track plates on standard running gear speed 0 to 2km/hr.
Optional Dredge System
- - Twin leg aft mounted educator with hydraulically driven dredge pump
- - 0 to 2.0m standard dredge depth
Optional Cable Tool Package
- - 2 x 7 Functions Manipulator
- - Up to 100mm Cable cutter
- - Up to 100mm Cable clamp
- - Electronic pod – one atmosphere pressure vessel
- - Depth Rating up to 3000m
- - Fiber optic MUX communication
- - Connection Point for vacuum checking of seals
- - Built in spare channels RS232, RS485, Ethernet 110V, 24V
- - Weight in air 9.5Te
- - Installed power 400hp
- - Jetting power 200-350hp
- - Max Trench depth 1.5-2.0m